Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pinko Marketing - Welcome




You've read Tara, you've been to the wiki, you've seen the google group, you've even read The Cluetrain Manifesto (which started it all off!) and The Hughtrain, well here is the Pinko Marketing Blog!

As some of the wiki and group members may know, this has been something I have been wanting to do for some time and as I grew ever more frustrated at the amount of "theory" being discussed around Pinko Marketing, I decided it was time to put some of it down into black and white (or other colours if the community decides it is better!) - Practical Pinko Marketing.

So, consider this a home for all ideas Pinko - Online, offline, the good, the bad, the ugly.

Pinko is a philosphy, not just a bunch of online marketing stuff. There are many, many different businesses out there who would benefit from some good old common sense (and a bit of genius!) and I hope they find some here!

Most of what gets posted will be my own ideas, but hell, Pinko is all about community so if you have ANYTHING TO SAY, and i do mean ANYTHING, send them in to me at pinkomarketingblog (at) gmail(dot) com and I will post what I can!

Hell, I don't know it all. Who does? So if I'm wrong, misguided or plain stupid - tell me. I accept all forms of constructive criticism if it helps improve our understanding of how to implement Pinko Marketing.

I am also lining up some great podcast guests (once I have fathomed hotrecord!!), for which Tara has kindly said she will volunteer as well help me with some other well known names (TBC!!).

I also hope to post my ugly mug in a 60-second view-style video blog which I think may bring an added bit of character to some otherwise dull days! (the challenge may be to get me to say ANYTHING within 60 seconds!)

If things get too complicated, my 2 1/2 year old son Luca may have to take over!

I hope (and i do mean this sincerely) that this blog will be a useful, ongoing addition to the wiki and the group as well as Tara's efforts with Pinko Marketing.

Full dues, respect and thumbs up go to Tara for the inspiration behind the blog and I hope to add some real value to a movement in which I believe very strongly.

5 comments:

gino128 said...

As always, I appreciate your support!
Look forward to starting a long and happy conversation with ya!

Michelle Tampoya said...

cool. can't wait to participate.

Eric Skiff said...

Good luck with the blog, Paul :) I always welcome another voice and another avenue to discuss something important, and I think this tide-shift in marketing and community building warrants LOTS of converstions!

-Eric

gino128 said...

Looking forward to many long natters too! Thanks to all of you who have showed such great support - I hope to produce something of which we can all be proud!

Anonymous said...

mtentrytitle prize italic specifying dictum keydocuments illegal hansard salbutamol appearance apparel
lolikneri havaqatsu